Jump Start Your Career in the Green Industry Today.
Landscape Development Opportunities in Gainesville, Florida
The Master's Lawn Care is looking for students and graduates to join our team in the role of a landscape management internship. We are a fast-growing company looking for the right person who wants to grow in experience with irrigation, fertilization, pest control, maintenance, design/install, plant identification, and crew management.
The ideal candidate has been pursuing a degree in Horticulture, Landscape Design/Management, or Plant Science and is passionate about their future in the green industry. They are eager to further their career with hands-on work, sales, and management experience.
To apply, email your resume and/or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (352)378-5296.
The internship program will provide experience in the following:
• Landscape Maintenance – Work with the teams on commercial and residential properties
• Fertilization/Pest Control – Shadow Technicians in treating turfgrass
• Landscape Design/Install– Help with sales, layout, and installation of landscapes
• Tree and Ornamental Care – Understand how to identify and treat Landscape Ornamentals
• Irrigation – Understand the various parts of the irrigation system; shadow property inspections; Irrigation troubleshooting
• Sales and Estimating - Shadow an Account Manager or Department Manager in sales appointments
Focus of the internship can be given in any specific area as requested during the interview process.
• Self-motivated to work and learn
• Effective communication skills
• Must have a strong work ethic
To apply, email your resume and/or cover letter to email@example.com or call (352) 378-5296. Limited internship opportunities are available and this is a paid internship.