Stop weeds in their tracks.
Gainesville Weed Control Experts
The Experts in Weed Control around Gainesville, FL
Keep pesky weeds out of the picture with our weed control program!
Weeds can be more than just unsightly; they can also steal sunlight, water, and vital nutrients from your turf. Our team at The Master's offers a weed control program that will rid your lawn of pesky weeds. We provide this service to property owners in Gainesvilla, Alachua, Newberry, High Springs, and nearby communities in North Florida. Our weed control program includes both pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control treatments as well as other treatments that will improve your lawn's health. Our weed control schedule is year-round, unlike some other companies that only treat in spring and summer. Some common weeds we treat for include broadleaf dollarweed, black medic, crabgrass, doveweed, and more.
What is included in our weed control program?
Our comprehensive weed control program consists of our highly effective weed control treatments along with a variety of other lawn health treatments. These services include:
- Pre-emergent weed control: These weed control treatments are designed to prevent new weeds from breaking through the surface of your lawn. They are applied at the beginning of the spring and fall to reduce those frustrating summer and winter weeds that spread so fast.
- Post-emergent weed control: These treatments are used to target any weeds that have successfully broken through the surface of your lawn. They are applied throughout our weed control program.
- Lawn Nutrients: Our team uses enhanced-efficiency liquid fertilizer treatments during each step of our weed control program. These treatments will provide sustained nourishment for your lawn and replenish vital nutrients.
- Insect control: One of the steps of our weed control program includes surface insect control. These treatments are designed to protect your lawn from harmful insects like chinchbugs, webworms, and mole crickets.
- Organic Soil Nutrients: Sea kelp, humic acid, and fulvic acid help feed the soil to keep your lawn looking great long-term. The sea kelp help to improve the growth of your lawn's roots and increase your lawn's resistance to disease and other stressors. Humic and fulvic acid help your turf green up more quickly following winter dormancy.
What does our weed control treatment schedule look like?
Our industry- best weed control program consists of 6 applications that last throughout the year in North Florida lawns. Each treatment includes:
- 1st treatment - Pre-emergent weed control and liquid organic fertilizer that are perfect for the best turfgrass management program.
- 2nd treatment - Post-emergent weed control, prevenative lawn pest control applicantion, and liquid organic fertilizer
- 3rd treatment - Post-emergent weed control, yard pest control, and granular fertilizer to push spring green up.
- 4th treatment - Spot treatment of weed control program, lawn pests control, and liquid fertilizer with organic lawn program nutrients
- 5th treatment - Post-emergent weed control and liquid fertilizer with organic lawn program nutrients
- 6th treatment - Winter weed control and Potassium application to improve root growth in dorman season
Our topdressing, irrigation, and disease prevention services are optional add-ons for our Gainesville weed control program.
Our Lawn Health Guarantee
We will gladly visit your lawn as often as needed between scheduled visits to make any necessary adjustments and to ensure your satisfaction.
An Ounce of Prevention...
is worth a pound of cure, is the old saying. We not only treat active concerns in your lawn, but we also make preventative applications to reduce the future weeds by using prevenative products that don't allow weed seeds to germinate and spread from your neighbors' lawns. We are consistently rated as Gainesville's best weed control company on Google with over 400 5-star ratings. We also have won the Gainesville Sun's best lawn pest control company.
Pet and Child Safe
There is no substitute for safety. At Master's, we take great pride in giving you the peace of mind that an organic-based lawn fertilizer company brings you.
Why is Master's Different?
By using better ingredients and creating a specialized program designed from your free initial lawn analysis, we can keep your lawn more lush and healthy than anyone else because we plan ahead and tackle the small problems in your lawn before they become huge.
Included in our lawn health program is:
- In-Depth lawn Analysis (Using UF’s IFAS resources) giving us pH and nutrient imbalances in your lawn
- Preventative Weed control
- Premium Weed Control products that cure even the toughest weeds
- Lawn Food and Fertilizer Applications at Key Intervals to choke out unwanted weeds
- Control and Guarantee against Lawn-Damaging Insects such as Chinch Bugs and Webworms
- Disease and Fungus Prevention and Control
- Year-round tailored service by certified professionals
Our lawn care experts at The Master's Lawn Care have proudly served the homes and businesses in Gainesville, Alachua, Hight Springs, and Newberry since 2004. Our team knows all the tips and tricks to help you achieve a healthy, weed-free lawn. If you are interested in signing up for our comprehensive weed control program, give us a call at (352) 378-LAWN today!